EyeWorld magazine goes to 30,242 qualified subscribers.
These include —
• 4,450 ASCRS domestic members
• 2,700 International members
• 22,009 Non-member anterior segment surgeons
• 1,083 Residents and fellows
• EyeWorld’s editorial focus emphasizes issues critical to today’s cataract and refractive surgeon.
• EyeWorld is distributed not only to anterior segment surgeons but to the entire U.S. population of ophthalmologists and residents.
• EyeWorld is a member benefit to more than 3,000 international ASCRS members.
This added circulation makes EyeWorld the ophthalmic publication with the broadest distribution of any U.S. ophthalmic magazine.
• EyeWorld is distributed at many of the major global ophthalmic meetings including ASCRS•ASOA, AAO, Hawaiian Eye, ESCRS, APACRS, and ASCRS•ASOA COS. The April issue is room dropped at the ASCRS•ASOA
Annual Meeting to more than 3,500 hotel rooms.