EyeWorld magazine goes to 23,478 qualified subscribers.
These include —
- 4,267 ASCRS domestic members
- 15,994 Non-member anterior segment surgeons
- 873 Residents & fellows
- 2,344 International members
• EyeWorld’s editorial focus emphasizes issues critical to today’s cataract and refractive surgeon.
• EyeWorld is distributed not only to anterior segment surgeons but to the entire U.S. population of ophthalmologists and residents.
• EyeWorld is also a member benefit to more than 3,000 international ASCRS members. This added circulation makes EyeWorld the ophthalmic publication with the broadest distribution of any U.S. ophthalmic magazine.
• EyeWorld is distributed at many of the major global ophthalmic meetings including ASCRS•ASOA, AAO, Hawaiian Eye, ESCRS, APACRS, and ASCRS COS. The April publication is room dropped at ASCRS•ASOA to more than 3,500 hotel rooms.