Friday, May 5, 2017
8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
ASCRS Refractive Day is the 1-day meeting physicians should attend for all of their refractive cornea and refractive IOL needs. This program is a comprehensive overview of all the advances in refractive surgery physicians need to improve their outcomes and learn about the latest advances in this exciting specialty.
• Steinert Refractive Lecture – Challenges in IOL Calculations with Postop and Ectatic Corneas
–Douglas D. Koch, MD
• Everything I Need to Know About Corneal Topography to Be a Refractive Surgeon
–Doyle Stulting, MD, PhD
• LASIK World Literature Review
–Kerry D. Solomon, MD
• Building a Refractive Cataract Practice Is Easy. All It Takes Is a Lot of Work
–Vance Thompson, MD
• Everything You Need to Know About IOL Formulas for the Best Refractive Results
–Warren E. Hill, MD
• Myth Busters in Patient Selection for LASIK
–Steven C. Schallhorn, MD
• Great Debate II: I Don’t Have a Cataract and I Don’t Want to Wear Glasses. What Is My Best Option?
• Clear Lens Extraction and Monovision is Definitely Your Best Option
–Graham D. Barrett, MD
• That’s Ridiculous. You Want a Clear Lens Extraction and 2 Multifocal or Extended Depth of Focus IOLs
–Daniel H. Chang, MD
• You’re Both Wrong. Mini-monovision with an Accommodating IOL is My Choice
–Y. Ralph Chu, MD
ASCRS Refractive Day 2017 Final Program
Exhibitors are invited to advertise in the ASCRS Refractive Day 2017 Final Program. The Final Program is an excellent vehicle to reach the nearly 800 anterior segment surgeons and general ophthalmologists who are specifically interested in refractive surgery advances with your message on new products, special offers, clinical data, and topics of importance to your company.
• The Final Program includes all program information for this subspecialty event including program schedule and agenda.
• Delivered at registration to each ASCRS Refractive Day registrant
• Cover, tab, and front stack positions available
February 27, 2017
March 7, 2017
New for 2017, Refractive Day will share an exhibition hall with the 2017 ASCRS Glaucoma Day and 2017 Cornea Day. The exhibit hall for this activity is separate from the exhibition area of the 2017 ASCRS•ASOA Symposium & Congress. The exhibitor prospectus for ASCRS Glaucoma Day 2017, Cornea Day 2017 and ASCRS Refractive Day can be found in the 2017 ASCRS•ASOA Symposium & Congress Exhibitor Prospectus. Full program information can be found online at ASCRSRefractiveDay.org. The exhibit space fee for 2017 is a single fee of $7,500.00 covering 2017 ASCRS Glaucoma Day and 2017 Cornea Day, and 2017 Refractive Day.
For more information, please contact:
Jamie Barbera, Exhibits Manager