Join world-renowned faculty for the premier 1-day program on cornea and cataract surgery. Through panel discussions, case studies, debates, and surgical video
reviews, this program will provide a comprehensive overview of cutting-edge cornea surgery, management of complications, cornea ectatic and ocular surface dilemmas, and global hot topics that impact patient outcomes worldwide.
2016 registered attendance: 1,365
2017 estimated attendance: 1,425
Global Hot Topics Joint Session with the Asia Cornea Society
• Infectious Disease
• Ocular Surface Reconstruction
• Addressing Corneal Blindness – Expanding the Supply of Donor Corneas
Corneal Controversies and Complications in Cataract & Refractive Surgery
• Complications, Prevention Strategies, and Management Techniques
• Case-Based Complications Corner
Cornea Ectatic and Ocular Surface Dilemmas
• Keratoconus Diagnosis
• Crosslinking 101
• The Great Debate #1: Crosslinking Treatment Protocols
• Advances in DES
• Ocular Surface Dilemmas
• Great Debate in the Treatment of LSCD
Cutting Edge Corneal Surgery
• DMEK: Everything You Need to Know
• Alternatives to DMEK
• DALK: How to Get On board
Cornea Day Final Program
Exhibitors are invited to advertise in the 2017 Cornea Day Final Program. With more than 1,200 cornea specialists and comprehensive ophthalmologists in attendance, the Cornea Day Final Program is an excellent vehicle to reach these targeted physicians with your message on new products, special offers, clinical data, and topics of importance to the success of your company.
• The Final Program includes all program information for this subspecialty event including program schedule and agenda.
• Delivered at registration to each Cornea Day registrant
• Cover, tab, and front stack positions available
February 27, 2017
March 7, 2017
2017 Cornea Day will share an exhibition hall with the 2017 ASCRS Glaucoma Day and, NEW for 2017, ASCRS Refractive Day. As in past years, the exhibit hall for this activity is separate from the exhibition area of the 2017 ASCRS•ASOA Symposium & Congress. The exhibitor prospectus for ASCRS Glaucoma Day 2017, Cornea Day 2017, and ASCRS Refractive Day can be found in the 2017 ASCRS•ASOA Symposium & Congress Exhibitor Prospectus. Full program information can be found online at CorneaDay.org. The exhibit space fee for 2017 is a single fee of $7,500.00 covering 2017 ASCRS Glaucoma Day, 2017 Cornea Day, and 2017 Refractive Day.
For more information, please contact:
Jamie Barbera, Exhibits Manager