With an 18-year history of presenting successful, well-attended educational meetings for our satisfied partners in the ophthalmic industry, we invite you to review this summary of our meeting capabilities and programming types. EyeWorld is able to provide the full spectrum of educational meetings from independent medical education symposia to promotional events. Hosting events ranging in size from 50 to more than 2,000 attendees, EyeWorld’s attention to detail is applied to all facets of meeting planning.
Each event is custom tailored to meet the needs of the client. EyeWorld can provide marketing services, logistical services, or both for any event. EyeWorld works closely with the client in creating specific marketing and design, food and beverage, stage set, and audiovisual needs. Our meetings are created to provide maximum impact for the sponsoring client. For independent medical education, EyeWorld’s experienced marketing, design, and logistics staff, combined with our local sponsoring medical
society’s programming experience, provides a high quality, balanced examination of the most important issues in ophthalmology today.
Available at APACRS and other global meetings
EyeWorld has a distinguished history in creating effective and memorable events at international conferences and venues including APACRS, APAO, AIOS, COS, WOC, and ESCRS.
EyeWorld’s meetings and events program now includes the capability to host a series of regional or local meetings. For events, EyeWorld works closely with the corporate sponsor and provides a customized program designed to create a turnkey experience.
The virtual event is growing in popularity, and EyeWorld has expanded its meetings services capability to include webinars.
• Creative marketing tactics to drive attendance utilizing all of the resources at EyeWorld’s disposal
• Knowledgeable programming staff with strong resources including access to the resources of a global array of ophthalmic societies
• Experience in logistical and marketing services that create a turnkey environment for the sponsoring company. Services include vendor negotiations, marketing and audience recruitment, and content facilitation and programming consultation
• An unparalleled attention to detail and service that provide highly flexible solutions to our clients’ needs
EyeWorld is committed to providing the highest level of service throughout the planning process, event, and post-event enduring contents program and reconciliation process.
EyeWorld Education: ASCRS-Authorized Education are non-CME programs funded by independent medical education grants. EyeWorld and ASCRS recognize the need for balanced education in a non-CME environment. Funding is obtained through educational grants.
EyeWorld Corporate Events provide companies an opportunity to offer their own educational content adjacent to major ophthalmic meetings in the U.S. as well as at international destinations. EyeWorld facilitates the logistics, planning, and marketing of these events; the corporate host controls the content.
Symposia management and marketing services
Let EyeWorld Asia-Pacific and its project management team provide the meeting planning and marketing solutions for your international satellite symposium.
EyeWorld has more than 10 years of experience in Asian meeting and marketing planning. Additionally, EyeWorld Asia-Pacific, as the official publication of APACRS, has
the targeted and penetrative circulation in the Asian market as both a print and digital vehicle to market your educational event.
• Manage all expenses and work within the parameters of your meeting budget;
• Assign experienced project managers who are responsible for all aspects of planning and managing prior to and during the educational activity;
• Manage onsite program logistics;
• Schedule pre- and post-meeting briefings with hotel and vendors; and
• Provide EyeWorld personnel to manage all onsite activities and maintain contact with hotel and vendors.
EyeWorld Asia-Pacific event marketing and promotion
EyeWorld Asia-Pacific will be fully responsible for the coordination of all marketing and promotion for your symposia. This includes design and production of advertising and the placements of advertising specific to your needs and subject to your review and approval.
• Design, edit, produce, and print onsite promotional handout for each event.
• Design and create onsite directional signs and materials that have a look that is consistent and complementary to the marketing pieces.
Specific marketing pieces to be developed and implemented include:
• EyeWorld Weekly Update banners
• Email invitation for ASCRS international members
• Email invitation for APACRS list or other list as supplied by client or obtained from an international society partner
EyeWorld Asia-Pacific content logistics and management
EyeWorld Asia-Pacific will assist in obtaining and verifying program content for each presenter in the program.
Content development and faculty selection are the responsibility of the symposium sponsor.
• Obtain an electronic copy (including PowerPoint slides and any video) of each physician’s presentation
• Upload or otherwise process the presentation to the meeting’s server or speaker ready room
• Verify all uploaded materials are successfully transferred and working properly
• Assist in making sure presenters are present at the symposium